This wooden teether rattle is a perfect toy and teether for your baby. Easy to hold helping baby to learn how to reach and grab. It has a soft 100 % cotton jersey front with a cotton towelling backing forming fun ear like shapes. They are tied to a wooden ring made from Beech, a wood that is perfect for children’s toys. Also hanging off the beech chew ring is a knitted toy with a n internal rattle. This toy is perfect for your little one to hold, rattle and chew keeping your baby entertained.
- Made from 100% cotton jersey and 100% cotton towelling.
- wash separately before use.
- Ears can be warm hand or machine washed with similar colours.
- Can be line dried or tumble dried at low temperatures.
- TIP: Jersey/Towelling bunny ears are removable….wet with water and place in the fridge; reattach to wooden teether for a cooling sensation to soothe baby’s sore gums. Toy tested to Australian standards
- 100% untreated solid Beech wood.
- Rattle made from 100% Polyester, animal knit toy stuffed with 100% polyester fill.
- Wash surface with mild suds, cold water. Can be spot cleaned and air dried.