These cot fitted mattress protectors made from Tencel® are great for sensitive skin. They are hypoallergenic, non-irritating and a beautifully smooth sleeping surface for baby. This fitted mattress protector will protect your baby from spills, stains, allergens from dust mites, mould and bacteria which all help in providing a healthy nights sleep for baby.
- The Tencel® sleep surface is made from natural wood-based fibres.
- Tencel® is hypoallergenic, with super smooth fibre structure, is non-irritating and shown to be ideal for those with sensitive skin.
- Softer than silk, cooler than linen, and more absorbent than cotton
- Wicking moisture away from the skin and thermo-regulating; Tencel® helps you remain cool in the Summer and warm in Winter
- Includes Protect-A-Bed’s® unique waterproof, yet breathable and silent Miracle Layer®. You won’t even know it’s there.
- Protects your baby from dust mite, mould and bacteria allergens that maybe present in the mattress.
- Essential, as approximately 30% of us are allergic to dust mites, one of the most common triggers of asthma and allergies as well as a known trigger and irritant for eczema.
- Just like a fitted sheet, easy to remove for regular machine washing and drying with other linens.
- The Expandall® polyester fitted skirt suits all standard and extra depth mattresses.
- 2 year guarantee against fabric & manufacturing defects.
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program.
- Recognised for sensitive skin tried and tested by the Eczema Association of Australasia.
The Miracle Layer™ is exclusive to Protect-A-Bed®, and slightly different to other polyurethane waterproofing available. Our Miracle Layer™ is:
- Breathable – Allowing air vapours to pass through it, maintaining an even surface temperature.
- Cool & Warm – Helps baby to keep cool in Summer, and warm in Winter.
- Silent – Unlike other synthetic materials available on the market.
- Waterproof – The sleep surface fabric absorbs moisture, whilst the miracle layer prevents liquid from passing through.
- Flexible – Does not alter the comfort and feel of your mattress. You won’t even know it’s there.